by Mary Ellen Copeland, M.S., M.A.
Building on her acclaimed previous title, The Depression Workbook, Mary Ellen Copeland has developed a prescription for enduring mood stability. This new book outlines a program that will help people achieve real breakthroughs in coping and healing.
Living Without Depression and Manic Depression outlines a program that helps people achieve real breakthroughs in coping and healing. This exhaustive handbook covers the following issues:
- Building a network of support
- Developing a wellness lifestyle
- Achieving calmness with energy
- Symptom prevention strategies
- Building self-esteem
- Developing a personalized plan for mood stability
- Building a career that works
- Trauma resolution
- Dealing with sleep problems
- Vitamin and herbal therapies
- Dealing with stigma
- Managing medication side effects
- Psychotherapy and counseling alternatives
- Learning to have fun, laughter and pleasure
288 pages; 8 1/2 X 11;soft bound
Usually ships in 3-6 business days!